Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF PURCHASE
The shop is intended for retail and wholesale customers. A prerequisite for the use of the shop is a user registration. Each user during registration will need to enter your e-mail address and password, with which he will be able to make the order. This process can be initiated using the tab "Sign Up" or "My Account"
The process of the order is as follows:
1. Select the appropriate product category.
2. Next, a specific product and the number of products ordered.
The "basket" allows you to correct your order. If the order is ready, the client should go down in the next section.
3. Next, enter your shipping goods.
4. The last step is a preview of the order. Here, the customer has the opportunity to return and correct order, and if everything is given properly, please complete the request.
After this operation, the client can no longer change the data in the order.
List of products purchased will automatically be sent to the e-mail client and begin the process of performing the contract.
Placing an order in store PAQUET is tantamount to consent to all the statements and information contained in the regulations.
By clicking the button in the top right of the page link "Shoping Cart" is a possibility to preview the status of the current and previous purchase orders.
TIME AND METHOD OF COMPLETION:
1. Orders in the shop PAQUET are performed only on weekdays.
2. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are implemented first following working day.
3. The date of delivery send depends on the size of the order and type of the selected provider and can range from working 2-10 days.
4. In the case of temporary absence of the ordered goods in the store, the delivery time may be longer. In such a case each customer is notified by email or tefonicznie immediately after placing the order.
5. Shipments paid by bank transfer, by means of online payment are made after noting the relevant deposit to your bank account PAQUET
6. In the case of shipping orders outside the Polish, the contract only after receipt of the money to our bank account.
EXCHANGE OF PURCHASED PRODUCT:
1. Clients have the right to exchange the goods in question for a different size or model within 14 days of receipt of the product. If you can not replace the product, the customer can demand the return of the full amount.
2. The exchange will be made within 3 days of receipt by the shop.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS:
If, after receiving the purchased product, you find defects or damage should immediately return it to the address given PAQUET online store on the site with an indication of defect or damage.
Complaints are handled within 3 days of receipt and the receipt of the goods covered by the complaint.
Acceptance of the submitted complaint, it will be subject to the product replaced by another, free of defects. If it is not possible (for example, due to exhaustion of stocks of the product), shop the buyer will pay the equivalent price of the product and the delivery or offer a choice of other products are available.
The customer can return goods purchased without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery
Guarantee the return value of the product transfer to the account together with all payments, including those of the provision of goods, with the proviso that if the buyer chose the way of providing the cheapest things other than normal delivery offered by the store, the buyer will be refunded only the cost of the cheapest usual method of delivery.
You can send a purchase abroad of our country, the prepaid amount of the contract on our bank account. The cost of such shipment is determined individually after the order and sent via e-mail or phone.
Please be advised that by placing an order, you agree to place your personal data in the company database. The data is processed exclusively for the needs of the company and will not be shared with other parties.
The store does not give, sell or lend your personal information collected to third parties, unless it happens with the express consent, or on request or at the request of the competent authority under the law of the state in relation to the ongoing proceedings.
Our shop also makes use of. files, cookies (cookies). These files are stored on the customer's computer by our server and provide statistical data on the customer's activity, in order to choose our offer to his individual needs and tastes. The customer may at any time be disabled in your browser option to accept a cookie, but you must be aware that in some cases disabling this function may affect the difficulty to shop at our Store.
Despite great efforts on our part of the product color and shape may vary slightly from the actual, it is due to the different resolution and color calibration of the monitor and studio lighting. In the case of a recall on the basis of the above, the customer will receive a refund of the full amount of the purchase.
1. Promotion and PAQUET discounts can not be combined.
2. In matters not regulated, the rules generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights
3. The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is an appropriate court.
Web Content PAQUET. does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and other relevant legislation (acts only as information about the activity and production capacity), and therefore an order by the customer does not mean an immediate conclusion. The content does not represent a company's inventory. The customer places an order, consists of ordered items bid, according to the information on them located at the time of the order on the site. The agreement is concluded only after confirmation of availability of a given product, the color and the quantity ordered.
In accordance with Art. 24 paragraph. 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997.
Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002.
No. 101, item. 926, as amended.) Announce that:
- Administrator of personal data is PAQUET
- Personal data will be processed for the marketing of products
and services of the controller and will not be shared with other
- Have you had / have the right to access their data and
- Providing personal data is voluntary.